New Template @ PVD

I finally took the time this weekend to sit down and update the template on the blog. 

If you're reading this on a RSS reader, you shouldn't notice any difference.  If you're viewing individual post pages because you clicked on a link (on the feed, or from another site), the text should now occupy a wider portion of the screen (a long overdue improvement), and the list of labels has been sent to the footer.  If you go to the http://playervsdeveloper.blogspot.com, the other difference is that I can now use a "read more" link to abridge lengthy posts.  This is useful so that I can post seven pages of character fiction from time to time without having that push everything else off the front page.

At the end of the day, I assume that most people are reading this blog for the new posts, not the appearance of the front page.  (The sorry state of the old template is pretty good evidence in support of this.)  I've considered moving to the more powerful Wordpress platform (I even registered the appropriate address just in case), and I've been using Feedburner since day one, but I don't know that I would be getting enough use out of the upgrade to justify the hassle of changing URL's. 

Anyway, let me know if anything looks broken, or if you have any other feedback on the layout.